Before you begin to complete the Membership Application, here are a few things you need to know:
- This application should take fewer than 5
minutes to complete.
- USA PATRIOT Act - Customer Identification
Program Notification: Federal law requires all financial institutions
to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person
who opens an account in order to help the government fight the
funding of terrorism and money laundering activities. What this means
for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address,
date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify
you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other ID.
- Please have the following information handy:
Driver's license or state ID number and issue and expiration date,
Social Security number for you and any joint
owners or co-borrowers on the account. To add beneficiaries to your
account, please contact the credit union after your account is
- Applicants must meet all eligibility
requirements for membership.
- Account opening is subject to verification by
ChexSystems, a consumer reporting agency, and Credit Union approval.
- A Prime Share account is required. You will
also have the option to open checking and money market accounts. A minimum deposit of $10
required ($9.00 one-time membership fee and $1.00 minimum savings deposit).
- At the end of the process, you will need to
print out a Membership Application to sign and return to us. Please make sure
you are connected to a printer before you begin this application.
- Your account will be activated and your ATM
card/Check Card and checks (if applicable) will be ordered once your
signed Membership Application and a copy of your driver's license/State ID is
received. Click "Proceed" below to begin your membership and account
- Keeping your money safe is of utmost importance to us, so we protect your deposits with federal deposit insurance. Balances up to $250,000 are insured through December 31, 2013, by the National Credit Union Administration, a US government agency.
Terms and Conditions: A copy of the Credit Union’s Truth-in-Savings Account Disclosures and Agreement
will be mailed once the account is opened. I will notify the Credit Union if I have not received the
Account Disclosures within (10) business days from the date the application is submitted.
By submitting this application, I/We certify that: I/We am/are within the field of membership of this
Credit Union. I/We agree to the terms and conditions of the Membership and Account Agreement,
be made by the Credit Union. I/We further agree to the terms and conditions and acknowledge receipt of all
agreements and disclosures applicable to the accounts and services requested. If an ATM card or EFT services
have been requested and provided, I/We agree to the terms and conditions and acknowledge receipt of the
Electronic Funds Transfer Agreement.